Fluke is looking for an experienced paid digital leader to lead our team of specialists. The manager of global paid digital programs will focus on driving profitable growth through paid search and paid social efforts. This position requires a strong online paid search and paid social background, data-driven and analytical thinking, excellent communication skills, and strong cross-team collaboration skills. To thrive in this role, you have an appetite for data and are curious to go granular to solve problems. You are driven by continuously optimizing to drive growth. You can evaluate details at the campaign level, but also step back to look holistically across channels. You celebrate success when your efforts drive improvement in YoY revenue, ROAS, and ROI growth for the paid digital channels across several countries! The Manager, Paid Digital Programs reports to the Director of Global Digital Marketing.
- Lead the end-to-end development and implementation of our Paid Digital strategy with a primary focus on North America and EMEA markets (ability to consult for other regions)
- Develop strategy and drive execution of paid search and paid social programs in partnership with product teams, sales teams and the rest of our digital and marketing team to drive growth in key regions with the right level of local customizations and optimization for the individual markets.
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates, and their impacts on our customers
- Implement bid strategies, effectively manage budgets, test ad copy and landing pages
- Own metrics and reporting, including the use of statistical approaches to track, analyze, and communicate results and deliver insights on the cost efficiency of paid search investment for partners across the business
- Develop, maintain and grow positive relationships with internal and external partners through leading development plans, campaign strategy, promotional campaigns, data strategy, reporting, and always-on performance management
- Work cross-functionally with data & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds.
- Work with existing and future external partners (agencies, Bing, Google, etc.) to explore and execute opportunities
- Identify and implement frequent tests to find efficient ways to balance portfolio and International digital advertising mix to improve profitability, as well as to find innovative ways to grow programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related quantitative fields
- 5+ years of work experience with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility; can provide a track record of successfully leading and driving business decisions with data & analysis
- A combination of B2B (lead generation) and B2C (eCommerce) digital marketing experience is beneficial
- Proficient in paid search platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Tag Management Solutions, etc
- Previous experience working with RTB, performance marketing (search, display, social, etc.) and comfortable undertaking granular analysis and challenging convention
- Ability to think creatively while staying realistic about what is possible given internal and external constraints
- Self-starter with strong critical thinking, problem-solving, prioritization, and time management skills in order to deliver impactful results
- Ability to collaborate globally at all levels, including crisp and compelling verbal and written executive communication; able to formulate and articulate strategic goals
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Experience with Test and Learn approach to drive channel performance
- Has a strong interest or experience in applying Agile Marketing methodology
- Experience overseeing and managing agency partners and internal reports
- The successful candidate will be results-oriented and possess a demonstrated ability to set strategies and successfully execute them to meet business goals