Manager, Paid Digital Marketing
The Manager, Paid Digital Marketing is responsible for setting the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) strategy, creating and executing paid search/social campaigns to support FindLaw’s audience development and lead generation initiatives. This position reports directly to Director, Digital Marketing. You will work alongside talented colleagues from UI/UX, SEO, Engineering, Product, Analytics, and Content in our Sunnyvale, CA office. Be a part of an incredible opportunity to manage a very large budget for a market-leading site in addition to 3 "start-up" like sites.
See Yourself Here:
- Setting SEM strategy for large, performance-driven SEM campaigns for FindLaw’s Enterprise SitesPlan and Implement new Paid Search campaigns (AdWords, Yahoo/Bing).
- Optimize Paid Search campaigns for Mobile
- Experimenting and piloting new ways to optimize three additional websites that are more in the "start up" phase (you get the fun of start up and big budget/flagship dominance all in one!)
- Manage and mentor a group of talented SEM professionals and set the direction and goals for the team.
- Lead the relationship with Google and other partners.
- Analyze data, identify key findings and relate these to business objectives and optimize campaigns to meet or exceed targets.
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to senior management
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volumeWork closely with SEO, UI/UX and other teams to streamline and optimize consumer experience and clients’ conversion funnels
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practice
Your Experience/Track Record
- 4+ years PPC/SEM optimization experience for Google AdWords, or Bing
- Experience leading a team of talented, motivated SEM professionals
- Experience managing at least $2M in annual Paid Search budgets for large paid search campaigns
- A self-driven, goal oriented attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using Excel (Pivot table and V-look up) and presenting performance updates to senior management
Prior experience with tools such as SEM Rush, Ispionage, KeywordTool, SpyFu, a plus. Prior knowledge of Site Catalyst a plus as well.
Req #: JREQ098932