$100K — $150K *
• Monitors and oversees work unit resources while building organizational capabilities.
• Sets and revises operational plans to reflect changing priorities or conditions.
• Sets objectives and takes responsibility for engagement, enabling a culture of learning, performance management and accountability.
• Advises senior leadership on the focus and areas where to engage outreach activities as well as the key issues and barriers to be addressed through outreach.
• Provides advice and guidance regarding stakeholder and client needs and the programs, products and services that would be helpful to them in achieving their objectives as well as any gaps identified in CMHC's offerings.
• Ensures appropriate and consistent execution of solutions to meet stakeholder and client needs, identifying areas for improvement to enhance the client experience, obtaining feedback on products and services that are not meeting needs and communicating this feedback to appropriate groups.
• Advises relevant groups and senior management with respect to the way CMHC is perceived in the market and any barriers perceived by stakeholders or clients.
• Ensures an effective mix of tools and resources by providing input into the development of marketing and communications materials. These tools are used to achieve objectives including raising awareness of the range of CMHC products, services and expertise and identifying potential partners.
• Ensures messages are tailored to resonate with stakeholders and clients.
• Works collaboratively to identify the best venues for convening groups of potential clients and partners to introduce and discuss CMHC products and services, and raises awareness of alternate funding models and resources.Liaises with relevant functions and key stakeholders to discuss emerging issues, identify potential business opportunities for CMHC and help catalyze new partnerships between sector actors.
• Provides input into strategies and plans and/or leads the development of a stakeholder-client relationship management strategy to achieve sector, business line and corporate objectives and grow CMHC's business and visibility in the marketplace, obtaining input from relevant parties.
• Cascades the stakeholder and client relationship management strategy, overseeing the preparation and execution of tactical plans to achieve objectives and build the client pipeline.
• Ensures ongoing consultation within the sector, regions and other business lines regarding strategies and plans to ensure that objectives, programs, communication tools and resources are based on identified stakeholder and client needs and emerging issues.
• Undergraduate degree in commerce, economics, communications, marketing or a related field.
• Minimum of seven years of business experience with five years of leadership experience.
• Experience in developing and negotiating partnerships.
• Strong strategic thinking skills along with strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize data and information.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to adapt messages to different audiences.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Valid through: 9/23/2021
$80K — $100K *
24 days ago