At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We have been named one of the world’s most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the best interconnected shopping experience to our consumers. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Manager, Order Management Analytics and Business Insights will be responsible for the development of Order Management and overall Business metrics. The manager will develop and implement the right levels of alerts/modifications throughout the fulfillment process. The Manager will also evaluate customer satisfaction surveys related to order fulfillment. Summarize results and take action to improve the order management process and improve overall customer experience. The Manager will be responsible for working with many cross-functional business areas to define priorities, determine project benefits, set scope and define requirements.
The Manager, Order Management Analytics and Business Insights will be responsible for ensuring the final solution meets the business need. The candidate must also have proven data analytics capabilities. Able to take a request, summarize response, and produce an executive level answer. The position will also include managing a team of business Sr. analysts. The Manager will be responsible for supporting the team, growing these associates, performance management, and setting clear expectations. Finally, the Manager should be passionate about the customer and the E-commerce industry and must have the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- 40% – Develop scalable and actionable models / visualization tools to allow business leaders to efficiently identify key opportunities and make data-driven, strategic decisions
- 30% – Conduct thorough analyses to identify, prioritize, and recommend key opportunities related to assortment, pricing, promotions, and profitability
- 20% – Develop and maintain supplier collaboration tools in support of homedepot.com objectives
- 10% – Partner with cross-functional counterparts (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Category Experience, Marketing, etc.) to ensure development of well-thought out, sustainable, and effective solutions
Nature and Scope:
- Position reports to Director, Analytics & Business Insights
- Number of direct reports is 2-4.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience querying and mining large relational and unstructured transactional/clickstream data in SQL Server, Teradata or DB2 systems
- Experience conceptualizing, developing and deploying innovative analytical solutions in production environment: architect solutions to streamline and automate reports; develop complex stored procedures, macros or routines in SQL Server or Teradata; aggregate data from disparate/cross-functional data sources; design and develop dashboards using advanced visualization techniques; distribute reports using Tableau or Microstrategy
- Experience identifying key data insights through traditional analytical tools (Excel, Tableau) or advanced statistical modeling techniques using SAS, R or similar tools
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
Job ID: 109735