Your key responsibilities
As a Consultant, you'll assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP consulting market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market. A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90%.
You will participate in large scale SAP client engagements and stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and to your domain of expertise. You should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
Skills and attributes for success
- Effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects.
- A strong work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in computer science, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA or Business Undergraduate degree preferred). SAP certification/s highly preferred.
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 8-10 years of related work experience
- 5-6 years of experience working with the SAP IBP, PP, PPDS and SCM modules
- Participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required.
- Experience with SAP IBP and integration to SAP S4 and/or SCM in at least 3 projects.
- Experience defining system architecture, executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Development of project documentation, training materials, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior consulting experience and a demonstrated history of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Fortune 500 companies.
- Knowledge of other planning tools such as Kinaxis, O9 and their integration to SAP S4.
- Security clearance preferred.