As a Manager or Senior Manager - Engineering Services with Hines, you will partner in the development of engineering standards, programs, policies and reporting requirements to be recommended to executive management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides a resource role to assist properties, regions and central management with long range and day-to-day problems, opportunities and emergencies.
- Assess the product (office, industrial, retail, and/or multifamily) against Hines standards.
- Develops and maintains contractor relations on a national basis.
- Provides operations engineering guidance as required to ownership in the areas of building design, construction and start-up.
- Conducts engineering assessments of properties in accordance with the current assessment guidelines and scheduling.
- Provides support to the regions/properties on operations engineering matters pertaining to new development, acquisition or third party management projects.
- Participates in maintaining and producing firm wide utility reporting.
- Participates in the development and recommendation policies of programs consistent with the firm’s business objectives.
- Engages with the training department in facilitating, developing, and maintaining training materials.
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Ten or more years engineering experience
- Multifamily industry experiencerequired
- Travel required up to 50%
- Strong understanding of the building engineering trade
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills