- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a high-volume clinical laboratory.
- Bachelor's degree in clinical laboratory science or related field required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Valid current California Laboratory Scientist license where required by clinical discipline.
- Knowledge of CLIA, Title 22, CAP, JCAHO, NCQA, AABB, local, state, federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Previous experience in a supervisory/managerial position preferred.
- Master's degreepreferred.
- 5 yearexperience as Clinical laboratory Scientist in a high volume Clinical Laboratory.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a lead/supervisory/management position.
- Previous experience in Client Services/Laboratory Outreach Services position.