How will you make an impact?
You will provide the cross functional leadership, operations acumen, and results focus to reliably meet and/or exceed product supply targets while achieving high levels of quality. You will partner across the site to implement robust business processes to support the successful planning, production, testing, and release of product in a fast-paced production environment.
What will you do?
- Lead operational / production readiness for late clinical stage and commercial manufacturing of new products ensuring robust implementation of new production capabilities that reliably and sustainably meet and/or exceed operational, quality, and cost targets.
- Partner with technical leadership, program management and clients to implement product / process improvements, and acts as manufacturing subject matter expert for assessments for change controls, validation protocols, and document changes.
- Proactively identify and escalate key risks and issues to manufacturing line and site leadership team. Organize and lead ad hoc cross functional teams to develop risk mitigation plans and/or manage complex operational issues.
How will you get here?
Ensuring high levels of communication with cross functional teams, and engaging in proactive relationships with client, including representing VVS's operational interests in both tactical and strategic meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree requiredand 5-7 years of related work experience or Master's degree and 3-5 years of work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in management / leadership positions in small and medium technical and/or capital projects. Preferred experience working in 2 or more functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas persuasively and negotiate effectively.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; great attention to detail and excellent decision-making process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills