At Hologic, we’re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we’ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women’s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women’s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Integrated Business Planning and Program Management in the Diagnostics Division of Hologic, Inc., the Manager, Operations Program Management will oversee the management and coordination of key projects in alignment with Operation’s strategic plans. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional teams for Operations-oriented projects which meet or exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Define project scope, stakeholders, schedule, costs, resources, and activities.
- Establish project objectives and work plans and delegate assignments to team members.
- Provide project teams with leadership vision of success, inspiration, and motivation.
- Work with functional leaders to staff projects for success by assembling team with the necessary skills and abilities to successfully meet all the challenges of the project.
- Optimize masterschedules, resources, and budget across projects for maximum value.
- Assure project risks are identified, assessed, and appropriately mitigated.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and functional leaders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and project team members to effectively manage change across the organization and establish robust processes resulting in maximized value to Hologic.
- Ensure projects are in compliance with regulated ISO, FDA, and other applicable standards/controls as well as documentation requirements.
- Ensure that process/design reviews are conducted rigorously with complete identification of issues and appropriate follow-up required to deliver expected project results.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilitiesrequired.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Product/Process Development and Project Management/ Leadership.
- Manufacturing/Supply Chain functional experience with FDA regulated medical products. Strong technical background preferred in bio/chemical reagents used in molecular diagnostic assays.
- Knowledgeable in ISO and FDA quality systems regulations and associated Design Control procedures as they apply to the design, development, and manufacturing of medical products.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills. Proven capability to drive results.
- Skilled in leading diverse technical discussions which result in decisions on optimal design/process choices for stakeholder/customer focused value.
- Ability to interact effectively with personnel from top to bottom of the organization with diverse cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively and negotiate with colleagues, build trust and consensus, and influence the actions of others.
Bachelors’ degree in Science, Engineering, or Operations Management required. MS, M.B.A or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience working in the development and/or manufacturing of FDA regulated medical products with 2 or more years’ experience leading project teams.
- PMP Certification desirable.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered. Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.