Who we are:
DexYP exists to help local businesses grow. We are a "one stop shop" - the trusted partner that local businesses are looking for to build an effective marketing program and help them grow.
-Directly manage a team of Operations Project managers and Business Analysts to support the Digital Operations team projects in relation to new product/process/systems launches and change management. Develop and lead multifaceted project teams throughout all phases of the project life cycle for multiple projects simultaneously.
-Initiate projects through the development of Project Charters and project schedules.
-Plan projects including developing the project management plan, collect and analyze requirements, define scope, plan and estimate schedule and cost, plan quality, communication, project risk, and procurement
-Execute projects by directing and managing project work, assuring project quality, acquiring, developing and managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders.
-Monitoring and controlling projects utilizing a formal change control process, validating and controlling scope, and controlling schedule, costs, quality, communications, risks, procurements, and stakeholder engagements.
-Closing projects including the facilitation and coordination of project closure activities, post-implementation reviews and post-implementation audits.
-Balance the competing project constraints including scope, quality, schedule, costs, resources, and risks through effective leadership and decision-making.
-Effectively facilitate meetings, and deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
• Bachelor's Degree required plus at least 5 years of relevant experience
• 3-5 years of Project Management experience leading projects
• Experience in Agile Project Management methodologies (Scrum, JIRA etc.)
• PMP or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) would be ideal however it is not mandatory
• Industry knowledge of digital products, software technologies and social media applications
• Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to influence key personnel at all leadership levels
• Possesses a broad knowledge of most technical and business processes
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead and motivate both individual and teams
• Ability to think strategically and communicate vision to others
• Superior leadership, negotiating, and decision making skills
• Excellent problems solving skills with the ability to quickly understand complex process that are unfamiliar
• Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects or equivalent project mgmt. software
• Ability to travel stateside and overseas- up to 20% travel