Job ID 58873BR Date posted 01/10/2018 City Danbury State Connecticut CountryUS
If you want to help make our world a better and safer place – in space, in the air, on the ground, in the sea – then ISR & Space Systems team may be the place for you. Every day we support the nation on the critical missions of warfighters and astronauts with cutting-edge technology, information, reconnaissance and life-support systems. Our mission is their safety and success.
We are currently seeking an Operations Finance Manager in our Danbury office. In this role you will lead a team that supports reporting, forecasting and planning of operational metrics for all of ISR&S.
- You will be the primary personresponsible for thefinancial support to ISRS Operations andEngineering organizations forreporting and analysis requirements, including but not limited to:
- Productivity performance, non-product spend and cost reduction initiatives
- Utilization and Indirect Rate Metrics
- Overhead Rates
- New Awards
- Engineering costs
- Support UTAS’ Cost Reductions summits and be responsible for all of UTAS’ special ad hoc operational reporting requirements
- Complete special projects/business cases and ad-hoc requests within the Operations finance group.
- Manage, lead and develop your team along with driving efficiency into all operational processes and reporting.
In this role, you will be the primary person responsible for the financial support to the ISR&S Directors of Operations and Engineering, interface with the sites’s operations leads and controllers throughout the United States, and with the UTAS Operations team. You will present operational information to both ISR&S and UTAS management that will be used to make essential business decisions.
7-10 years of experience of related experience including management with
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Skill to manage multiple and varied tasks
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM, including retrieves preferred
- Skills in management presentation and PowerPoint needed
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with skills to lead a team of finance professionals
BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or related field of study
MBA, CPA or CMA a plus