$100K — $150K *
Amkor is recruiting for a Manager, Operations Finance to join the team based at its corporate office in Tempe, AZ. This position will support the Business Unit ("BU") with various analysis projects & reporting as well as developing and maintaining various standardized BU Controller reports. This position does not have direct reports and is an individual contributor role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Decision support for major deal structures, pricing proposals, cost reductions & multi-service offerings.
• Analysis of actual performance; highlight key trends & proactively provide ideas for financial improvement.
• BU financial leadership and business partnership.
• Review capital requests, optimizing return on investment while tracking to budget.
• Use finance knowledge & systems to help the BU maximize performance.
• Regular financial reporting packages & reviews.
• Participate in finance system improvement projects (standardization and automation).
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Technical discipline required. MBA, CPA, CMA, or CFA is a plus.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in accounting or finance in a corporate environment.
• Demonstrated experience with a publicly traded, manufacturing company is required.
• Multi-national company experience is desired with the ability to work with a diverse population.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills needed with demonstrated experience in root cause analysis.
• Ability to work independently, prioritizing and meeting multiple deadlines, while working in a team environment.
• Expert level with MS Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to express ideas clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
• SAP, Tableau, BPC, Business Intelligence/ Analytics Systems experience is desired.
• Prior experience and understanding of high-tech operations and semiconductor manufacturing is preferred.
• Previous experience with capital planning is desired.
Valid through: 11/10/2020