$100K — $150K *
Estee Lauder Corporation (ELC) is seeking a highly analytical, forward-thinking Manager to join the North America Online Finance team. This role reports to the Executive Director of North America Online Finance. The manager will lead financial planning and analysis for the Global Online division’s NA region. The scope covers brands within the Estee Lauder Companies Online portfolio for company-owned brand sites as well as businesses.
• Support the development of NA Online’s digital advertising investment strategy across all company owned brand sites
• Partner with NA region leadership in identifying profitable opportunities to further capture market share through investments in new and emerging technologies
• Lead regular review of digital advertising effectiveness and conduct analysis that details the consumer’s path to purchase (i.e. – cost-per-click analysis and/or attribution model development)
• Provide strategic thought leadership to cross-functional business partners on pro-forma analysis when evaluating new business propositions.
• Assist in the creation of comprehensive financial reporting that delivers timely and actionable insights.
• Identify and develop strategic ad hoc initiatives that help contribute continuous process improvement to both the NA Online and Global Online finance teams.
• Position requires 5+ years of corporate finance or banking experience
• Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to think conceptually
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Strong, proven P&L management, budgeting and forecasting experience a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Hyperion/Essbase experience a plus
• SAP experience a plus
• Well organized and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Valid through: 11/24/2020
$250K — $500K+
5 days ago
$80K — $100K
5 days ago