The Manager, Omni Retail Trade Marketing will support all marketing efforts that drive sales and provide market share growth for the Too Faced brand in North America. In partnership with the Account Director, the Manager will drive and support all trade marketing efforts for the brand, including the social and paid media aspects of dotcom. This role acts as the conduit between North America Sales and North America Marketing and drives the successful execution of in-store, online and all omnichannel activity. Most importantly, the Manager is responsible for tailoring marketing campaigns to specific retailer needs, ensuring all campaigns are 360º and identifying white space opportunities to drive the brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with Account Director to foster strong retailer partnerships and strategically plan the business calendar, including promotion, sampling, in-store visuals and eventing for the omni business.
- Alongside Account Director, develop a deep understanding of the commercial goals for each retailer and create custom marketing programs and go-to-market strategies by account.
- Understand and be able to report on category plans and performance-to-plan and mix-of-business results.
- Identify marketing opportunities with retailers and propose creative and unique executions.
- Create and implement marketing planning tools, including 360 marketing calendars, retailer-facing marketing planning materials, and at-a-glance tools to ensure all teams have a thorough knowledge of marketing activations and account-specific activity by season.
- Lead seasonal retailer presentation planning, working with internal departments on meeting materials, presentation items and meeting agenda/flow.
- Support Account Director in tracking of OOS skus and identify retail sales loss impact.
- Through partnership with Account Director and Visual Merchandising team, lead visual merchandising process for all seasonal gondola and secondary updates.
- Partner with Account Director to ensure optimal productivity of gondolas of all respective retailers, and evaluate retail sales impact of discontinued skus.
- Support Account Director in executing brand-led retailer social strategy to increase retailer share of voice within Too Faced-owned brand channels. Highlight opportunities for engagement and amplification.
- Responsible for key retail account milestones such as planning and execution of brand funded and co-op campaigns including but not limited to: MBC's/SBC's/RewardStyle/Rakuten.
- Monthly audit of retailer.com ppages with clear communication provided to Assistant Manager, Omni Marketing Operations and Account Director on how best to optimize.
- Program and ensure execution of all sampling efforts and effectiveness with tailored execution.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the retailer sampling box initiatives, ensuring the timely shipping of samples and work with retailers to receive post program redemption rate analysis.
- 5+ years of related Marketing or Trade Marketing experience
- Branding/Social Media/Beauty/Fashion/Entertainment experience a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines with a follow-up mentality
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable presenting in small to large business settings
- Experience with digital media and driving commercial outcomes with social media tools
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills. Ability to influence others
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to effectively story tell with data
- Four-year college degree or equivalent