Job ID: NOB002838
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
Currently in pursuit of a career Training & Education? Then apply at Nobel Biocare - a world leader in the field of dental implants.
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements. We are currently seeking a dynamic Training & Education Manager to join our Training & Education department.
If you are interested in joining our World Class North American Training & Education Team, please apply for the opportunity TODAY!
As a Training & Education Manager, you will be responsible for providing for the development and implementation of educational training programs that align with company direction and strategy. This role also maintains a strong focus on development and relation management with Key Opinion Leaders, speakers, universities, third party partners, and sales representatives to assure successful operation and execution of programs. Includes management and oversight responsibility of the Yorba Linda Training Institute, the Mahwah Training Institute, and all other symposium and T&E related activities in support of annual planned programs. This role requires cross-functional alignment with Marketing, Sales, among other departments as well as close collaboration, at times with the global organization in Zurich, Switzerland.
You will also be responsible for:
- Manage and implement training programs and oversee the development of the department team
- Set performance metrics, evaluate productivity, and manage team workflow operations
- Assist in creation, development, and monitoring training programs
- Provide technical training for staff
- Conduct quarterly performance and annual performance reviews
- Facilitate and conduct weekly team meetings
- Oversee and assist with the creation of program brochures and playbook promotions
- Coordinate the development of educational filming videos
- Help prepare and maintain T&E budget
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs and public relation opportunities accordingly
- Maintain and facilitate speaker profiles, lecture content reviews and provide feedback on course evaluations
- Ensure all program and project expenses are tracked and submitted in a timely manner, provide reports for all program-related costs
- Provide training presentations for new sales representatives as required
- Manage on-site logistics, and staff during training and education event programs
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management
- Support, plan, and facilitate hands-on activities at events/symposiums, budget for spending, component/material needs, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets
- Manage and oversee department training equipment/kit components to ensure sales field program support needs are met
- Assist with the development of strategic plans and support product launch strategies
- Work in collaboration with legal to facilitate any speaker agreement updates and or addendums
- Communicate with Key Opinion Leaders regarding North American Advisory Council Meeting specifics and provide key finding workshop information
- Provide for document approvals through GMT. Maintain and submit both CERP and PACE accreditation status application/ documents
- Managerial responsibilities include the direct supervision of 6 non-exempt employees including: T & E Education Coordinators. Carries out managerial responsibilities including training; planning; assigning and directing work; setting performance goals/development objectives; appraising performance; rewarding; motivating; providing coaching/feedback; engaging and disciplining employees; provides recommendation to discharge direct reports; approving timecards; monitoring attendance records, and time off requests, authorizes personal leave of absences; addressing compliance, solving problems and conflict resolution
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management or administrative degree or in related field preferred
- 5+ years in related field or satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform to perform the duties.
- Ability to manage time and work load - Ability to work evenings and weekends: up to 30% travel overnight.
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and procedures, business
English, word processing, power point, spreadsheet software, and research methods.
- Positive attitude with track record of success in setting and achieving goals
- Demonstrated ability to help develop, coach and mentor people
- Have a thorough knowledge of clinical component product and procedures
- Clinical and product knowledge is essential to efficiently assess educational content and product support accordingly.
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Possess strong interpersonal, writing, organizational, and presentation skills