VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
What are examples of work that the Manager, Texas Technology Operations will do at VillageMD?
- Manage team of Field Service technicians while maintaining highly empathetic culture
- Deliver exceptional field service experience to providers and clinic staff in your region
- Be an escalation point for local stakeholders and dive into troubleshooting when needed
- Set up tech depot and manage stock, supply, recovery, and disposition of hardware in the region
- Provide smart-hands services to rest of the enterprise technology teams including clinic build teams
- Manage partnership with local vendors and establish clear escalation channels
- Complete site surveys of new and acquired locations and provide detail report to leadership
- Regularly visit key locations in the area with the purpose of checking operations quality in person
- Support security, legal and compliance initiatives such as HITRUST
- Own and execute outage response process for the region and minimize downtime
What will make you successful here?
- Be a leader that engenders trust by digging into the details and taking personal accountability for the performance of the team.
- Have a vision, execute blocks of work, and remain flexible using the right amount of process.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 10+ years of multi-disciplinary experience (Network, Azure, O365, SSO, Endpoints, Printers, VOIP)
- 5+ years of leadership experience managing team of service desk or field service technicians
- 3+ years of hands-on tech support or system administration experience in healthcare world
- Excellent understanding and ability to troubleshoot a wide range of technologies including computer and network systems, desktop/laptop applications and connectivity, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi, and VOIP technologies
- Familiarity with clinical technology such as EMR/EHRs, Lab & Radiology systems, PACs, Rx
- Excellent project management skills and knowledge of Kanban methodology
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence a huge plus
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills is an absolute must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.