The Manager of Technical Services has primary responsibility for the coordination of department acquisitions, collection development, cataloging and maintaining on-line research services.Job Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Hires, directs, manages, and evaluates Technical Services team, including a collection development analyst, systems and technical services analyst and assistants.
- Work with the Research Services Leadership Team to develop a long range strategic plan for the Dechert Research Services Department.
- Develop and manage a streamlined and centralized technical services process.
- Manage the collection in EOS or similar software; and develop a standardized firm wide approach to managing all publications.
- Works with the Director of Research Services and the Financial Coordinator to set and manage the budget on an ongoing basis.
- Works with the Financial Coordina