We have partnered with a large manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software company in the San Jose, CA or Santa Rosa, CA area to provide them with a Manager of Tax Compliance/Reporting.
- Assistance with preparation of US federal income tax return, including audit-ready work papers
- Preparation of reconciliation of worldwide PBT for US income tax compliance
- Manage preparation of taxreports from US GAAP ERP system.
- Partner and collaborate with taxtechnology and finance counterparts
- Manage technology aspects of integration of acquisitions and restructuring
- Manage calculation of fixed asset adjustments for US tax impacts, including working with global fixed asset team
- Assist with preparation of state income tax compliance
- Assist with management of federal tax positions taken by the company
- Partner with International compliance team and state compliance team to fulfill these responsibilities
- Manage Asia tax team, including providing technical instruction, oversight, and guidance
- Ensure proper application of federal tax law as part of the company's US compliance processes
- Assist with special projects as necessary, such as tax research, tax planning strategies, forecasts, credits, mergers & acquisitions, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or a related accounting discipline is required.
- 5 - 7 yrs compliance experience in public accounting firm or equivalent experience in taxdepartment of a large corporation or Big 4 is required.
- Experience working with ERP and consolidation systems is required.
- Experience preparing and filing federal tax return for a mid-range or large corporation is required.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized thinker with strong accounting, analytical and computer skill
- High degree of accuracy and proven ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment is required.
- The individual must have the highest standards of integrity, business controls, and business practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- C-Level presence coupled with the ability to act as primary client contact for tax preparation and presentation of issues and resolutions to clients is critical in this role.
- Up to 15% Domestic TravelRequired
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn