Manager of Talent Acquisition - Staffing or Search Firm experience is required
- The Manager of Talent Acquisition will provide strategic leadership to all talent acquisition functions. Will develop and execute recruiting strategies, enhance company's visibility and reputation in key recruiting markets, and help position the company as an employer of choice. The Director of Talent Acquisition will provide leadership, support, advocacy, and vision to the organization and coordinate company-wide staffingrecruitment activities that are in line with the Company's strategic direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, lead, and develop a talent acquisition function and process underpinned by metrics and continuous improvement.
- Refine and manage consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidateexperience and talent acquisition/hiring manager efficiencies.
- Drive accountability in the talent acquisition team and hiring managers for delivering on quality outcomes.
- Understand market conditions for targeted candidate pipelines, and prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those markets.
- Use Continuous Improvement tools to evaluate and refine recruiting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidateexperience.
- Lead preparation and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies and plans to meet objectives.
- Design and execute employee referral programs.
- Build necessary collateral, documentation, and processes to ensure a quality process.
- Partner with consultant to design, develop and maintain procedures to ensure company's affirmative action programs meet regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree, 5+ years of experience designing, building, and leading talent acquisition functions.
- Proven leadership in building and maintaining a high quality talent acquisition function.
- Ability to build programmatic change initiatives throughout the organization and build solid relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Technical knowledge for sourcing candidates through cold calls, leveraging competitive resources, networking, and data mining internet tools, web sites, and social networking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus, with the ability to positively interact with hiring managers, human resources, and vendors.