This is a hands-on, lead-by-example role which will have you partnering with leadership in our North American offices to drive recruiting strategies across Sales, Marketing, Operations and G&A.
The People team (Business Partners, Programs, Diversity and Recruiting) is passionate about hiring great people and helping them grow. It will be critical for you to build solid relationships to collaborate with a broad range of senior internal partners as we truly believe that bias for action, authenticity, understanding, and collaboration are paramount to our success and the success of AdRoll Group as a company.
- Build and develop an already existing great team supporting them to achieve their goals, while maintaining a high bar for quality
- Help to craft and implement recruiting strategies to achieve hiring plans that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, strong client management and encourages the sharing of standard methodologies.
- End-to-end ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for mid-senior level roles while maintaining strategic ownership of the direction of the TA team.
- Build your own diverse pipelines for key business priorities while developing alternate pools for recurring needs.
- Continuously improve and expedite screening, testing and selection of passive talent.
- Lead, train and evaluate performance of recruiting resources (i.e. recruiters, coordinators, external agencies, etc.).
- Identify and implement core TA pillars to meet the demands of the business and provide awesome experience to all business partners.
- Identify the root cause of any issue to solve problems, easy or complex, and design and quickly implement tactical or strategic solutions.
- Represent AdRoll Group as a brand ambassador at internal and external recruiting events.
- Identify and lead key initiatives from inception through to delivery in partnership with internal groups.
- You should have a minimum 5+ years of sales and marketing recruiting experience and a minimum of 2+ years of experience leading an in-house recruiting team, including sourcers, and recruiters
- Experience with reporting data to senior management, reporting metrics such as time to hire, pipeline, pass-through rates, etc.
- Proven track record closing passive and active candidates in a highly competitive environment at senior management levels
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and follow-up skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the talent market on a local and national basis.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award