What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Project management oversight for Chart Business Services Western Hemisphere projects.
- Development of shared service dashboards.
- Prepare financial and statistical reporting utilizing various reporting tools by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Support the corporate accounting, operations, and executive teams by performing strategic business analysis.
- Research, recommend, and build metrics that need to be monitored by the different business units.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements through analysis and assist in the development of sound business processes.
- Track and report progress towards shared service value creation synergy opportunities (ie. ROI, payback period).
- Work closely with operations, corporate accounting, and IT functions to ensure data integrity and controls over reporting processes and data structure.
- Assist with developing solutions to share and centralize data across the Company.
- Drive an empowered and engaged high performance culture focused on continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Foster a strong customer service culture across the center to ensure a quality service is delivered to the North American business units.
- Build and maintain relationships by collaborating across business units and departments to foster trust, commitment, accountability and results.
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching, and process oversight for team of analysts.
- Provide direction to individuals regarding their roles and responsibilities to help meet the overall Company objectives, along with the role the department has in fulfilling corporate goals.
- Empower and promote the proper level of responsibility and authority for others to learn, grow into new responsibilities, and make the proper decisions to obtain the overall department objectives.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership, and initiative.
- Show commitment to the team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication.
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
The qualified candidate should have 3 to 5 years of project management experience and 5 to 7 years of accounting and reporting experience; including financial analysis, demonstrated upward growth in an organization, highly effective communication skills, and the ability to lead cross-functional projects.
Your Education Should Be…
- BS / BA in Finance or Accounting
- MBA / CPA a plus
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
- Sitting, standing, stooping, bending, other related tasks in an office setting.
- There is minimal travel expected for this role.