Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop winning OpEx proposals.
- Support strategy for sales growth in region/country.
- Conduct customer visits as needed to generate growth.
- Manage warranty and contractual claims.
- Support sales and marketing of new services and products.
- Grow customer relationships.
- Manage opportunities in Salesforces
- Customer advocate
- OPM for AMB2
- Project management for OpEx (AMB2) projects.
- Responsible for overall project safety, quality and profitability.
- Insure on-time delivery of projects
- Manage on site resource and contractor supplier scheduling.
- Responsible for overall direct employee management.
- Responsible for project profitability.
- Conduct RCAs as needed.
- Manage T/A billable time to targets.
- Support annual sales planning.
- Invoicing and collections of payment.
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Service mindset
- At least 5 to10 years of experience in similar role.
- University diploma in Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven leadership record of accomplishment.
- Project management experience.
- Experience and technical understanding of Hydro turbines, generators and balance of plant equipment.
- Comfortable with full accountability.
- Good personal skills, team player.
- Able to work in a team with remote participants.
- Fully computer literate MS office suite.
- Salesforces experience an asset.
- 60% travel to various customer/project sites.