The primary responsibility of the Manager of Sales (MOS) is to engage division, region, and district operations decision makers in face-to-face meetings to drive incremental net revenue and in-store execution above and beyond activity sold by the Customer Manager. Key responsibilities in this pursuit include the following:
- Understand account priorities through regular communication and engagement with the Customer Managers, reviewing upcoming plans, executing post event analysis and providing solutions to key business challenges at an account level.
- Communicate upcoming key ad activity, display commitments and new product introductions to chain operations teams.
- Review district and store sales performance and chain syndicated inventory measures
- Upsell orders of products linked to a survey sell or "pre-book" process.
- Improve size, number and positioning of displays above chain wide execution commitments, including influence of display planners
- Provide post event analysis on a district and chain level to drive improved future display performance
- Sell customized solutions including permanent and semi-permanent equipment, universal shippers, and tailored product recommendations by store segment, affinity merchandising and IRC utilization.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of sales experience with consumer packaged goods organization, with customer management and/or operations selling experience preferred.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, analytical, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Retail and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Selling at the Retail Operations level and Account Management experience a plus
- Advanced usage and skills regarding Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Strong analytical and data-processing skills including IRI analytics, fact-based selling presentation development, scorecarding, and Joint Business Planning experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular