Manager of Revenue Assurance & Accounting
$115K - $138K ($100K - $120K base, RSU's)
Posted on 07/12/18 by Denise bennett
West Hollywood, CA
5 - 7 years experience
$115K - $138K
($100K - $120K base, RSU's)
Posted on 07/12/18 Denise bennett
Manager of Revenue Assurance & Accounting and will be responsible for technical accounting, contract reviews, manage month end close and other projects as needed.
- Oversee technical accounting and policies for revenue, leases, developed software, etc.
- Manage complex contracts and determine proper accounting treatment.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations including revenue, cost accruals, month end close, balance sheet and journal entries
- Oversee royalty accruals and ensure in line with contract terms and accounting policies.
- Design and implement SOX controls to ensure accuracy of the financial statements.
- Various projects including ad hoc analysis and system implementations.
- 5 + years of general accounting experience, including public accounting experience
- Bachelordegree in Accounting or Finance
- Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics GP, Citrix, PeopleSoft, SAP,
- Advanced Excel skills