Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to be responsible for support of plant operations and maintenance departments in the efficient and effective delivery of Electrical Reliability throughout the plant.
You must be willing to:
- Provide technical expertise to ensure that all of the work processes which involve reliability Engineering are adequately manned/supported/managed
- Provide programs/tools/trained people for Preventive/Predictive Maintenance/Condition Monitoring Services
- Provide technical research/analysis/documentation for the development/coordination of Maintenance programs
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BS Electrical Engineering (equivalent non degreed documented proficiency experience/training/certifications considered)
- 15 + years' professional level experience in process/petrochemical industries
- 5 years' in a maintenance/reliability engineering position
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/MS Office Suite/CMMS systems (SAP preferred)
- Previous supervisory related experience at some level
- Effective leader/manager, system/processes oriented/driven to constantly improve process
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business