Manager of Reimbursement
Barbara Ann karmanos Cancer Institute - Southfield, MI
- In coordination with the Director of Finance, responsible for organizing and performing diverse and advanced administrative duties for the Department of Finance.
- Assists in coordination of the hospital's reimbursement functions and implements and manages a strategic financial planning process.
- Additionally, assists and aids in the preparation of the hospital's budget and reimbursement model Responsible for managing daily functions of the reimbursement staff.
- EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet Employer
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related area.
- 7 to 10 years of related experience in healthcarefinance.
- Preferred: MBA or CPApreferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare Finance: 7 years
- Healthcare Accounting: 7 years
Required license or certification: