Manager of Rehab Services II
Less than 5 years experience •
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital, located in south Minneapolis, is the largest not-for-profit hospital in the Twin Cities and is recognized as an ANCC Magnet-designated hospital. It is known around the region and across the U.S. for its centers of excellence: cancer care through the Virginia Piper Cancer Institute; cardiovascular services in partnership with the Minneapolis Heart Institute; the Spine Institute; Neuroscience Institute; Orthopaedic Institute; perinatology, obstetrics and gynecology through WomenCare; physical rehabilitation through Courage Kenny Rehabilitation InstituteTM; and more. With 5,697 employees, 1,397 physicians and 633 beds, Abbott Northwestern Hospital cares for nearly 370,000 patients and their families each year from the Twin Cities area and throughout the Upper Midwest.
- Departmental staffing to match volume/service needs
- Manage department budget(s) which requires ability to manage daily expense and monthly reporting, and must be able to make decisions quickly
- Manage clinical care including documentation, quality, satisfaction and outcomes which requires ability to interact effectively with Quality/Reimbursement department(s)
- System/hospital wide and community outreach to build and/or address services which requires effective written and verbal communication skills
- Department management including team building, staff development, conflict resolution, influence, collaboration and leadership
- Baccalaureate degree in rehabilitation field (occupational, physical, speech language pathology, psychology)
- 3+ years clinical experience and one year health care supervisory experience
- Current licensure as required by discipline
- Registration as required by discipline
- Full-time exempt position
- Primarily daytime, Mon-Fri with occasional weekend coverage as needed
- Eligible for benefits