Medpace is looking for a Manager of Recruitment to join our organization! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within our HR group and lead a team of qualified recruiters. Working directly with the Human Resources Leadership, you will gain valuable hands on experience to enable you to develop a career with Medpace.
- Manage a team of recruiters who are assigned to designated areas of the business and partner with the HR Generalist/Business Partner team
- Monitor and oversee our applicant tracking system (iCIMS) to ensure we are making the best use of reporting features, maintenance of candidate information, necessary upgrades/changes, etc.
- Partner with HR team to formulate strategies and solutions for recruitment of positions – hard to fill/niche positions and those in bulk
- Lead and attend meetings with management and senior management to discuss recruitment priorities and strategies
- Oversee and manage recruitment budget – make recommendations on where/how we are allocating the budget among sites, sources, career fairs, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a Business Related field;
- At least 7 years of corporate recruiting experience,
- Experience in a Pharma or CRO recruitment setting preferred;
- Global recruiting experiencepreferred;
- Ability to work office-based;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.