As a 100% employee-owned company, our employee-owners drive our business, our solutions and share in our success. Telligen attracts a highly qualified and diverse workforce who display deep dedication, unwavering integrity and willingness to support the communities in which we serve. We approach our vision to be one of the most sought-after companies to transform the health of populations by following through on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity.
Our Manager of Quality Improvement is responsible for operational management, account management, and business development for specific contracts. Operational management includes team accountability for evaluation measures, deliverables or project requirements. Health management services may include: population health management, practice facilitation, medical/utilization management, case/disease/maternity management and/or quality improvement activities. The position will be responsible for monitoring compliance in accordance with client and contract deliverables as well as service/accreditation requirements as applicable.
- You will manage the day to day operations of multiple and diverse health management lines of service and/or contracts/programs. Lead team in creation of a strategic plan, implementation of plan, evaluation and ongoing management to ensure contract deliverables/program requirements and evaluation measures/metrics are met and/or exceeded within assigned funding/budget. When deliverables/requirements at risk, facilitate analyses and initiatives action plan.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with team stakeholders. Provide technical assistance, including issue research and resolution. Develop and implements process improvement methods for an organization whose philosophy is continual improvement. Depending on the scope of assigned area, may facilitate national programs/projects. Ensure the operations are completed in a timely, satisfactory, compliant manner within assigned funding/budget.
- You will participate in sales, business development and proposal work activities including development of concept papers, contributing content or review of proposals as a subject matter expert. Also has financial accountability for monitoring budgets and financials for assigned contracts.
- You will coach, guide and direct team members to achieve individual, team and organizational objectives. Fulfill the Telligen Management Philosophy that "Managers coach, engage, and support our people to achieve results". Provide resources and support as needed to meet the departmental and Company goals and specific contract/program requirements.
- You will represent the company and present at meetings and/or conferences. Work externally with providers or clients as assigned. Make recommendations for improvements and/or efficiencies to management. Initiate opportunities to expand knowledge, skill development, and certifications which enhance quality improvement activities and the achievement of contract deliverables.
What you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing, social work, healthcare, business, public health or a related field and/or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 5+ years' experience in a healthcare environment including care management and/or health care quality improvement.
- 3-5+ years' experience managing projects and/or professional staff.
- Experience with Homes and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver programs and behavorial health services is preferred.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Social Workerpreferred.