Are you passionate about ensuring customer-facing projects are managed effectively and efficiently? Do you love supporting project managers in building process and in executing on-time, high-quality, implementation and professional services projects? If you are nodding yes, we’d love for you to join the Paytronix Client Services team in supporting our growing Project Management and Implementations teams. The restaurant and convenience store industries are going through a tremendous evolution and Paytronix is at the forefront of innovation to support these changes. As the Manager of the PMO, you will be responsible to ensure your team delivers on-time, on-budget implementation projects and adopts new processes that allow us to scale our fast-growing business. You will support a team of 5-10 Implementation Consultants who are responsible for executing against scopes of work and project plans for our customers. You will also work closely with your peers on the Implementation Management team and other members of Client Services leadership to ensure we have strong, scalable processes. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure successful outcomes for our customers. Position reports to the Director of Implementations.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Lead and manage a team of Project Managers and Onboarding Specialists by assisting them with managing conflict and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest quality,
- Support your team in identifying customer needs and overseeing services delivery.
- Ensure the team remains organized, meets deadlines, and knows how and when to escalate risks.
- Ensure project leads are managing project schedules, scopes, and budgets effectively.
- Develop and improve the project management frameworks and methodologies, for use by both dedicated Project Managers and by the broader Client Services organization.
- Develop processes to support fast and efficient onboarding of restaurant and convenience store customers, leveraging tools and processes already in place at Paytronix where possible and evolving them or building new processes where necessary.
- Leverage and evlove the newly implemented Professional Services Automation system to build out project schedule tools and templates.
- Maintain positive relationships with some customers and be a point of escalation for customers and Paytronix team members.
- Work within the Implementations team and cross functionally to identify ways to reduce costs and accelerate launch times without sacrificing customer satisfaction and project quality
- Collect and assess customer feedback and work to improve and refine services and/or provide coaching and training to team members to continuously improve Project Management
- Support Sales by contributing to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), developing Scopes of Work, and joining pre-sales calls to address customer questions or concerns about the Implementation process
- Ensure team-wide compliance with firm-wide processes
- Evaluate performance of team members, executing the review and growth process for the team.
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- 5-10 years of experience in a SaaS-based Project Management or Implementations team
- 5-10 years of experience with project management or senior technical lead responsibilities on
- client-facing project
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team of 5-8 individual contributors Track record of
- hiring, training, and retaining top performers
- Proven ability to manage conflict and work through difficult challenges with customers
- Proven ability to leverage project management best practices, tools, and templates to ensure
- successful project outcomes
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking, and operational execution skills
- Experience in the use of business metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 10-25% of the time (post-pandemic)
- BS/BA in Business, Management, Communications, Information Technology, or related field
The extra stuff that would be nice:
- Project Management professional certification
- Excellent account management skills
- Experience working with MarTech solutions in support of the hospitality industry.
- Understanding of consumer loyalty programs
- Technical knowledge of the Paytronix product suite and its appropriate application in the
- restaurant and/or convenience store indus