We are seeking a highly experienced Program Manager for our Digital Transformation Office. As a program manager, you will be leveraging your deep digital transformation expertise and program management skills to lead the transformation office programs and ensuring successful execution throughout their life cycle with an alignment to overall Avid 3.0 strategy. You will be driving projects intake, prioritization, budget alignment, cross-functional coordination and communication and developing comprehensive proactive risk identification/mitigation strategies. You will also be responsible for Implementation of the Program Management strategy to meet project performance targets within agreed budgets timelines, objectives and key results – (OKR’s).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Lead and own delivery of all cross-functional programs, collaborating and influencing the Avid executive team on resources and prioritization.
- Drive agreement on direction and prioritization of corporate goals and strategy with business executives and senior leadership team, plan and execute on corporate goals.
- Own and manage program delivery plans, schedule, budget, scope
- Set, drive and implement policy and process on all PMO workstreams and matters, including backlog and intake of projects, prioritization, execution, reporting and communication, gain alignment from senior business leaders on delivery related policy and process
- Deliver innovative vision to legacy process, technologies, OKRs and corporate deliverables.
- Facilitate the development of program strategy, governance and communications
- Able to lead the execution of delivery using agile methodology and principles.
- Manage and work with Scrum Masters, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to continually improve and accelerate the delivery process
- Lead status reporting and timeline updates to executives.
- Develop and maintain digital transformation roadmaps
- Act as the point of contact for any issues that arise in the Project/Program Lifecycle for digital transformation office.
- Document scope and return on investment (ROI) in a clear and concise manner to clearly state business value and alignment to corporate strategy
- Establish influence and trust with the senior business leaders and stakeholders enabling Digital Transformation office to drive project completion with good accuracy and velocity via the strong business relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or a related field, MBA is preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification is required
- Previous experience in digital transformation program is a must.
- 10+ years professional project/program experience in technology
- Demonstrated senior level applied expertise in agile frameworks including, Kanban, Scrum, Jira tools and managing teams.
- Demonstrated track record working with key business stakeholders and with executive level professionals to solve and drive business outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written and presentation skills are a must
- Strong initiative and independence, needing limited oversight and direction during critical decision points or issues in the project/program
- Demonstrated experience delivering global business and technology projects/programs
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly become a trusted leader of projects
- Excellent time management skills; able to work efficiently while meeting tight deadlines and multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours to complete project tasks and coordinate migrations and/or calls with stakeholders in various time zones after hours