We are looking for a Manager of Product Solutions with a strong background in any of the following areas: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, internal audit, enterprise risk management, and/or general compliance. The Manager of Product Solutions will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and be able to navigate the client's risk/audit/control environment and convey a high value proposition. This person will facilitate product demonstrations, answer product / sales questions, and consult clients on industry best practices as they learn about AuditBoard. Internally, the Manager of Product Solutions will partner closely with various departments, including business development, implementation and engineering to deliver solutions to clients.
- Ability to understand a complex client (ranging from Pre-IPO to Fortune 10) and their environment at a technical level in order to relate how AuditBoard's platform can alleviate their challenges.
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive business development opportunities to closure
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients tailored based on the client’s environment, either through an online or onsite meeting.
- Mentor and cross-train internal resources and develop team members’ skills and expertise
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
- 5-9 years working experience within Big 4 consulting, Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Risk Management
- BS in Accounting, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Expert understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and internal audit methodology. Strong understanding of Enterprise Risk Management is preferred
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with auditors
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with internal cross-functional teams and product engineering groups preferred
- Successful demonstrated experience communicating and reporting to Senior leadership
- Sales experience is NOT required.
- Nice to have: understanding of common compliance frameworks such as COBIT, SOC, COSO, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, HITRUST and industry recognized guidance such as NIST
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment