EXOS is pioneering human performance. Founded in 1999 to maximize the potential of athletes, EXOS (formerly named Athletes’ Performance) has grown to become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by elite athletes, the military, and innovative companies worldwide. EXOS designs and delivers health and performance game plans that guide people to achieve higher levels of success. With world-class partners, facilities, technologies, and specialists spanning six continents, EXOS is progressing the intelligence behind human performance wherever necessary.
- Will oversee facility Performance Physical Therapy clinic, including managing facility billing practices, marketing strategies, staff development, and staff scheduling.
- Assist in the implementation of the EXOS rehabilitation system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certifications.
- Appropriately supervises and directs rehab tech/aides and support staff in providing patient care and performance of their job responsibilities.
- Develops relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, chiropractic, and massage.
- Responsible for assisting billing service and billing coordinator, as requested, to complete billing in a timely manner.
- Provide holistic evaluation, assessment, rehabilitation, daily treatment, and preventative physical therapy/athletic training services.
- Practices physical therapy/athletic training according to all local, state, and national laws, regulations, licensing, and scope of practice, and code of ethics.
- Administers appropriate treatment including therapeutic exercise, physical agents or modalities, exercise equipment, functional training, gait training, balance training, manual therapy, or modalities as indicated.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to achieve their goals.
- Records patients’ treatment, response, and progress daily.
- Completes documentation requirements in a timely manner.
- Updates treatment plan and/or reevaluates patients as needed to ensure optimal outcome.
- Communicates patient progress to PT team and patient’s medical team (AT, MD, etc) as indicated.
- Performs all aspects of position held in a professional manner.
- Assists the performance Physical Therapy Director, and Vice President in various administrative activities or departmental projects as needed.
- Assists the Performance Physical Therapy Director, Athlete Services Coordinator, Performance Consultant, and Billing Manager in financial summaries, insurance verifications, billing paperwork and communication.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
•Degree in Physical Therapy
•3+ years of Physical Therapy experience in an outpatient orthopedic/sports setting
•Current CPR/First Aid certification
•PT Licensure or eligible
•ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred, but, not required
•Previous managerial experience and/or 2 years within EXOS facility system
Experience with SFMA preferred
•Experience with EXOS methodology, including but not limited to: previous employment, previous internship, UQFE/LQFE course attendance, Rehab or Performance Mentorship attendance, and XPS certification