Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Pediatrics Nurse Manager - PICU.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for:
- Complete oversight of his/her unit.
- Liaison between staff and administrative personnel,
- Develops standards and procedures for providing nursing care and for evaluating service and provides orientation, teaching, and guidance to staff to improve quality patient care.
- Assists in preparation of and oversight of the departmental budget and establishes personnel qualification requirements
- Current Registered Nurse licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or approved compact state
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is required.
- Three to five years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BLS and PALS certification
- Three to five years of clinical pediatric nursing experiencerequired
- Pediatric Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification (CCRN) preferred
Job Code: 00001-59355