The Nurse Manager is responsible for:
- Complete oversight of his/her unit.
- Liaison between staff and administrative personnel,
- Develops standards and procedures for providing nursing care and for evaluating service and provides orientation, teaching, and guidance to staff to improve quality patient care.
- Assists in preparation of and oversight of the departmental budget and establishes personnel qualification requirements
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Current Registered Nurse licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or approved compact state
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is required.
- Three to five years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BLS and PALS certification
- Three to five years of clinical pediatric nursing experiencerequired
- Pediatric Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification (CCRN) preferred
Job Code: 00001-59355