Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a one-stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization. Due to growth they are seeking to hire a Manager Paid Social to join its NYC Team. Initially the position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the NYC Office
- Responsible for the operational management of a client's paid social marketing initiatives, managing up to 3 members of the team, and focusing on strategy development for the dedicated account(s).
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation
- Understand the client's product(s) and their marketing objectives and goals
- Review and analyze competitor sites and develop forecasts and plans, using input from your Director and the Programmatic team
- Campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations
- Work with other internal departments to develop integrated social campaigns
- Attend client/agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies & tactics
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics
- Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status
- Support the Director in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization
- Stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts
- Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-4+ years of paid social campaign management and strategy experience to qualify for a role at this level.
- Cross channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Solid record in growing account scale and success, and delivering great customer experiences
- Desire to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment