I’m a Talent Advisor with Relode, a referral community that connects the best healthcare professionals to the best jobs. I’m currently networking around a Manager of Marketing Innovation and Automation (MarTech) position located in New York, NY (10005).
Below includes the general outline of this position. If you are interested, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience .
In order to support our incredible growth trajectory we're hiring an experienced Senior Manager of Marketing Innovation and Automation to drive significant revenue growth through new marketing methods/channels and numerous automation projects in collaboration with our Acquisition, Analytics and Product Marketing teams.
As Senior Manager of Marketing Innovation and Automation, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities of Growth and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across a range of new digital and offline channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant testing budget against company goals. You will also be responsible for all things funnel automation.
The ideal candidate will be well versed with the nuances of Growth Marketing, has experience with Marketing Analytics, has worked on various marketing automation projects, has demonstrated experience in collaborating with multiple teams to achieve results and is able to define and clearly communicate the strategic direction.
- Be responsible for defining our new acquisition channel testing strategy. You will explore, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of new paid and organic channels
- Identify and define projects for Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics, reducing the total amount of manual processes within the team
- Collaborate with teams spanning from Customer Acquisition, Analytics and Product Marketing
- Have ownership of a substantial testing budget to hit new channel acquisition company targets.
- Work with the creative team to define the performance marketing creative strategy as well as creating a Creative Testing/Automation Strategy
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to define the role new media plays in building a first-class e-food brand
- Automate all visual online media assets on Display, Video, Affiliates and Paid Social channels via utilization of feeds, google video templates, smartly and other OM technologies
- Build and maintain complex and scalable automation pipelines such as building API connections with Google Ads, Facebook and other marketing partners.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering or related field with a strong academic record
- 4-6 years of professional experience with real and consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background in e-commerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building and presenting marketing business cases
- At least 1 year of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- Tactical experience working with specific digital and offline channels preferred (Display, Social, Search, Mobile and Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail)
- Experience in Analytics in Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams and across the business both locally and in remote offices
- A strategic mind and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data set
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multitask
Hours: Full-time | Monday - Friday
- This role will work core business hours but may have later days or earlier mornings
- This is due to working with both US and overseas offices (time difference)
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Generous parental leave
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- And, much more!