Our client is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Since their inception in the 1800's, our client has been developing advanced technical devices and solutions trusted by users all over the world. No matter where their products are used: it?s always about life! Whether for use in clinical, industrial or mining applications, in firefighting or rescue services, our client's products protect, support and save lives.
- Global product strategy execution and analysis to include discussions with key opinion leaders
- Product launch management
- Product life cycle management
- Develop future product concepts and evaluate innovative technology
- Facilitate consumer and clinical focus group studies
- Partner with global sales and business management teams
If you have the qualifications listed below, you owe yourself a look at this opportunity!
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing or Business - MBA Preferred
- At least 5years Marketing or Product Management experience in the fire safety equipment industry.
- B2B SalesExperiencePreferred
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills proven at Fire Segment and executive level.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing programs and sales tools.