We are looking for a creative marketing communications professional to be part of our global marketing communications team.
The position will lead our marketing communications for the NXP BL Secure Transaction Identification business, responsible for public relations, developing strategic messaging, defining and executing an external and internal communications strategy to support the global product and marketing team. Globally, across our businesses, we have a potential $1B opportunity for incremental revenue synergies over the next 3years. The position will report to the Global Head of Communications, and work closely with the BU Security & Connectivity team.
- Manage and drive customer-focused program and integrated marketingcampaigns supporting application areas and segments that the business line serves
- Research and editorial work for agenda setting measures, e.g. press releases, Q&As and executive briefings supporting corporate thought leadership initiatives and the product lines key objectives
- Improve and standardize the product line marketing communications materials, with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience
- Develop and execute global product and solution launch communications strategy, messaging, content and other product-related promotional activities (online as well as offline communication)
- Partner with subject matter experts to generate content and messaging, web strategy and presentation material
- Collaborate closely with international network of agencies to develop key collateral, presentation materials, promotional items and other creative deliverables
- Guide event strategy, messaging and promotions
- Organize opportunities to bolster executive visibility with external stakeholders and audiences (speaking opportunities, media activities, etc.); develop executive presentations for external use
- Coordinate communication activities with regional and corporate teams
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Content Marketing:
- Developing differentiating messaging for PL Secure Mobility & Retail business.
- Building a PR plan and support media relations.
- Creating blog articles, whitepapers etc. to trigger interest in selected thought leadership topics.
- Program Launch Plan Development & Execution: Development of the plan& ownership of overall execution including:
- Building a launch plan based on clear communication goals, input from key stakeholders and the needs of the target audience
- Executing a set of (online and offline) tactics in support of the plan with clear measurements to demonstrate success or areas for improvement
- Internal / Team Communications & Engagement: Develop and lead execution of communications framework for ongoing/regular communication with diverse audiences, including win stories, launch announcements, newsletters, articles for the internal social network (Yammer) etc.
- Event Management: Demo roadmap development and event planning for the PL Secure Mobility and Retail in alignment with the marketing team.
- Web Management: Develop a well-structured, complete and easy-to-navigate web presence for the businesses portfolio to enable mass market engagement.
This role combines both strategic thinking to define messaging, launch and communication strategies with tactical execution for both internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA/master’s degreepreferred
- Requires 10 years integrated marketing, partner marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in the semiconductor / technology industry.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, newsroom-style editorial skills, along with the ability to develop, write and edit interesting pieces of content for publication across a variety of areas of the business
- Ability to engage and advise executive level team members for optimal message augmentation and amplification
- Experience developing messaging for customer-facing Sales teams
- Must be comfortable in being able to influence and negotiate with many different personalities and managing different programs. Multi-tasking to drive results will be key to success.
- Proven experience in working in virtual settings across large geographic areas; demonstrated cultural awareness and diversity skill
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct