Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborates with VP, Corporate teams, vendors and hospitals to identify and recommended marketing strategies
- Applies knowledge and experience to ensure strong, actionable creative
- Collaborates with VP, Division leadership, vendors and hospitals to recommend and manage budgets; helps prioritize marketing expenses for greatest opportunity
- Works closely with hospital representatives and marketing vendors to establish and execute annual marketing plans
- Develops and maintains market-level knowledge as necessary to advise on marketing campaign structure and tactics
- Works closely with vendors and/or the creative and web services team to manage related marketing materials/projects (i.e., collateral, web copy, etc.)
- Serves as a primary touchpoint for hospital marketing support and guidance
- Reviews KPI reports and recommends market-specific opportunities for campaign improvement
- Manages established timelines to ensure projects progress in a timely manner
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendors to ensure compliance
- Shares and leverages best practices for marketing content across all owned, paid and earned media
- Mentors hospital marketing contacts; supports development and presentation of educational webinars
- Serves as team lead for certain assigned projects such as intranet maintenance, legal/compliance liaison, specific vendor management, hospital marketing contact education, etc.
- Limited travel may be required
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as a general understanding of digital marketing and print design. Professional writing skills are highly desired. Outstanding organizational skills are necessary to support multiple and various projects. Finally, this position requires the ability to collaborate and communicate with a multitude of key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Certificates and Licenses:
Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field. Minimum 5 years direct marketing experience, preferably in healthcare. Strong analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to identify and act on insights that drive business results.