Brokers International [“BI”] is one of the nation’s largest and longest standing insurance marketing organizations, delivering fully integrated insurance, retirement, and wealth management solutions to 25 agencies and 2500 independent agents in 49 states.
At BI, our passion is to help our partners succeed. We do this every day with industry leading marketing solutions, product support, and back office operations. We are a strategic growth accelerator for our partners.
Under the leadership of new CEO Mark Williams, BI is making significant investments in talent, operations, sales and marketing capabilities, and digital platforms in order to step-change its ability to drive accelerated growth as a strategic partner.
BI’s culture is one of inclusion and passionate teamwork. You will be surrounded by individuals that are passionate about our company, our brand, the level of support we provide our partners, and working as one integrated team.
Our core values are Teamwork, Work Ethic, Integrity, and Customer Service. If you are up for the challenge, come join us and be part of taking BI on a new journey of accelerated growth and success.
As the Manager of Marketing Automation, you will be responsible for enhancing/building, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing marketing automation capabilities including email marketing, landing pages, campaign management, lead nurturing / scoring, lead lifecycle management, CRM integration, social marketing capabilities, and marketing analytics for both consumer (B2C) and agent (B2B) marketingcampaigns and efforts.
You will be accountable for our marketing automation platform and capabilities, our implementation of analytic tracking capabilities, and data/workflow integration with our CRM platform. Ultimately you will accelerate consumer and agent acquisition and retention. This role will report directly to the Director of Insights and Analytics.
- Develop and align an overall short and long term marketing automation strategy for the company to deliver acceleration of consumer and agent acquisition and retention.
- Configure and optimize the marketing automation platform to effectively deliver our business needs.
- Define and manage the marketinginfrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketingcampaigns
- Lead the development, alignment, and execution of email campaigns, landing pages, social media, and campaign management in support of consumer and agent marketingcampaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand and support consumer and agent marketingcampaigns with marketing automation capability.
- Leverage consumer and agent segmentations in collaboration with marketing to define effective targeting for each campaign and program, and maintain and optimize these targeting lists.
- Lead development, alignment, and implementation of lead scoring, nurturing and management for both consumers and agents. Successfully integrate leads management with the sales funnel capability of our CRM platform.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand salesprospects and agent leads nurturing and management needs.
- Lead implementation of analytics tracking with our analytics platform to track consumer and agent engagement closed loop and deliver consumer and agent engagement insights and ROI measurement that enable continuous improvement of our marketingcampaigns and programs. This include responsibilities for tagging communications, content, websites, etc.
- Collaborate with the IT organization to configure and implement the analytics platform. Define business requirements for the data warehouse and dash-boarding of marketing results internally and externally with our agents and agencies.
- In collaboration with IT, direct efforts to integrate marketing automation, our CRM platform and our analytics platform to deliver effective measurable execution of automated marketing and sales efforts.
- Monitor industry advances and innovation in marketing automation and analytics to ensure we are continuing to evolve and optimize our approach and capability.
- Coach, develop, and manage your direct reports.
- Strategic thinker and strategic leader who can engage, enroll, and align others behind their strategies.
- A creative yet analytical mind with a problem-solving orientation – a passion for innovation.
- An effective collaborator who knows how to network, manage by influence, and build effective relationships across the marketing capability groups and the company functions, IT, Finance, Sales, etc.
- Comfortable and experienced at engaging with all levels of the organization, including executives.
- An excellent communicator who balances listening with strong, persuasive and clearly articulated points of view. Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly results-oriented; able to work in a multi-task environment, managing multiple priorities while delivering results.
- High energy, with the ability to work within a fast-paced, competitive environment – with a real passion for the business and related challenges.
- Strong business person who thinks about issues from a business perspective; brings strong business and financial acumen to the role and uses this to complement his/her functional depth.
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in a productive manner; an influencer and someone who engenders trust.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, masterpreferred.
- Marketing degree or sufficient work experience in marketing and/or digital roles.
- 5+ years marketing automation and analytics.
- Extensive experience implementing, operating, and managing (as the leader) comprehensive marketing automation capability for a sizable company with excellent results. This includes both marketingcampaign execution across email, social, and web plus lead scoring, nurturing, and lifecycle management.
- Experience designing analytics tagging strategies, implementing and testing tagging, and tracking results of marketingcampaigns and executions.
- Past experience with both B2B and B2C Marketing a plus.
- Past experience in financial services, annuities, and/or insurance a plus.
- Significant experience with Marketo and Google Analytics required. Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform experience a plus.
- Significant experience as a successful coach and manager of others.
- Relocation to BI headquarters in Des Moines, IA required.
Brokers International offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, retirement and savings plans, life insurance, employee assistance program, identity theft and a wellness reimbursement program. We also reward our associates’ hard work with profitability bonuses, educationfinancial assistance, a casual dress code, free fruit as part of our associate wellness initiative and an early office close every Friday at 3 p.m.