What will you be doing?
- Optimization Alignment:
- Collaborates with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization to establish a long-term approach to standardize on a marketing system platforms and technology
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders to maintain, design, develop & launch new capabilities on our marketing technology platforms (CRM/email/DAM/events applications/and others)
- Roadmap Development & Maintenance:
- Work with UX/UI team related to system design and user needs to best support CRM and other core marketing platforms.
- Vendor Management:
- Create & maintain integrations with existing or licensed technologies partners as required by the marketing department.
- Project & Platform Management:
- Provide project impact reporting, meaningful metrics and business insights for planning and decision making.
- Maintain integration with website for subscriptions, registrations, content gates, landing pages, tracking and metrics.
- Marketing Automation:
- Maintain and improve marketing lists/campaign structure
- Support the marketing team with the development, implementation and training for new marketing technology tools.
What skills/qualifications do you need?
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing
- 5+years of hands-on system administration, marketing automation and technology management in a corporation or agency
- Proven experience with enhancing marketing effectiveness with marketing automation tools
- 5+ years of team management
- Experience in the financial services industry strongly desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Vendors & Platforms:
- Salesforce, Workfront, and Kentico (or other CMS platforms) experience as well as experience in related systems and a solid track record of successfully implementing new software including custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Solid understanding of complex relational database systems including reporting proficiency with Salesforce, Apsona, Marketo, Introhive, Power BI, Google Analytics and other tools, as needed.
- Project Management:
- Experience working directly in a high-volume, fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Proven problem solver with expert knowledge of creative and marketing workflow best practices
- Ability to construct workable solutions when presented with multiple and, often conflicting points of view
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time
- Understanding of marketing and creative operations
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, listening, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues at all levels across the company
- Positive attitude with a service mentality