We have partnered with a large Industrial Buildings Material company in the Spokane, WA area to provide them with a Manager of Maintenance.
- Lead the annual development of the maintenance budget and efficiently managing ongoing spending
- Lead the continual improvement and integration of the computer maintenance management system (MP2) into the maintenance and production work system
- Provide leadership to the plant maintenance engineer, planner, and storeroom personnel
- Develop and implement plans to reduce breakdowns, improve planned maintenance, optimize scheduled maintenance, and effectively execute down-day events
- Develop metrics and reporting systems necessary to track progress and identify key improvement areas across all manufacturing systems
- Maintain the facility in a safe manner and to a standard level of equipment availability
- Identify the root cause of all electrical and mechanical down-time incidents
- Recommend and implement improvements in maintenance and operational procedures
- Lead the development, implementation, and sustainability of a predictive and preventative maintenance system
- Develop detailed job plans including the labor (type and quantity), materials, tools, and work procedures for repairs, alterations, and preventative maintenance to facilities
- Schedule and maintain preventive maintenance work orders established in MP2, including job plans, frequency of work, crafts, man-hours, and parts/tools required
- Manage and maintain the work flow process (work identification, planning, scheduling, execution, and auditing)
- Manage career development and training for the Maintenance Department
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- 3 - 5 or more yrs of maintenance manager experience in a continuous operating (24/7) manufacturing or heavy industrial environment is required.
- Experience with a computer maintenance management system (CMMS), such as MP2 or similar system is required.
- 1 or more years of Planning/Scheduling hands-on experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting is preferred.
- Strong electrical and mechanical technical knowledge
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be a part of cross-functional teams are required.
- Knowledgeable of root cause and fault tree analysis techniques is required.
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability and experience working in a highly matrixed organizational structure within a diverse culture is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn