Foot Locker, Inc is the world's leading retailer of athletically inspired footwear and apparel. Our brands include Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Kids Footlocker, Lady Footlocker, Eastbay, and SIX:02.
We are seeking a talented Manger to join the growing Loyalty team within the Global Digital Marketing organization working across the Foot Locker brand portfolio. In this role, the Manager will be responsible for helping the redevelopment of Foot Locker Inc.’s customer loyalty program by leading the branding and user experience design work. This is a high-profile initiative with senior-level visibility. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and communication skills, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done (think ‘start-up’ within the organization). A passion for putting the customer first is a must, and experience with loyalty programs is preferred.
- Collaborate across the business to bring the vision to life (i.e. Data/Analytics, Technology, Legal, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Store Operations, Customer Service, etc.)
- Partner with agencies and internal teams to develop the program’s voice and visual identity including integration with banner brand voices.
- Build out the customer lifecycle and communication journey to drive enrollments in and engagement with the program
- Collaborate with CRM team to build and execute strategies to grow and strengthen the program, including seamless integration into communications across the customer journey
- Build and execute test & learn strategies for program communication, engagement tactics and redemption center partners
- Perform periodic and post-campaign KPI analyses to inform the business and shape future strategies
- Work closely with marketing teams across retail brands to ensure alignment with brand equity, voice and storytelling priorities
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, advanced degree a plus
- 3 -5years of experience in the customer/loyalty marketing space
- Direct to consumer marketingexperiencerequired
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- Eye for creative development
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Strong Excel & PPT skills
- Global experience a plus