- Drives ever-improving results by leveraging lean tools, consulting skills, and change management process.
- Ensures the successful implementation and use of Lean Daily Management (LDM) in all functions of GV.
- Assists site/company leadership in the development of a Lean Enterprise System (LES) roadmap.
- Directly provides formal and informal LES training and coaching.
- Facilitates other LES training sessions when appropriate.
- Assists in achieving business unit Strategic Deployment Process (SDP) and Strategic Plan objectives.
- Continues to evolve LES tools.
- Ensures productive kaizen events.
- Promotes and facilitates diagnosis of work flow impediments and other wastes throughout the business, and provides expert counsel on appropriate tools to eliminate them.
- Improves LES training and facilitation skills by pursuing certification in LES tools.
- Promotes and facilitates associate development in various LES tools, lean production, and kaizen leadership.
- Evaluates and approves other LES Leader’s for Black Belt certification.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following competencies/qualifications:
- Proven mastery of a variety of process improvement tools like TPI, VSM, Standard Work, SIOP, etc.
- Superior training skills and adult learning theory.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and statistical analysis software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to lead and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Superior consulting/influencing skills.
- Exposure to and participation in a wide variety of training environments.
- Strong attention to detail and superior project management skills while performing in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to uphold quality standards while maintaining a sense of urgency within a high-volume, fast-paced, production environment.
- Ability to travel 20-30%, domestic and international.
Education / Licensure / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; Master’s degreepreferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of leading Lean Transformation in Commercial functions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing Lean in a transactional setting.
- Black Belt Certification, Master Black Belt, or Lean Sensei Certification preferred.