We are looking for Manager of Labor and Delivery (L&D) for our client in Arlington, TX
Job Title: Manager of Labor and Delivery (L&D)
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full Tme/No Weekends
- The Labor/Delivery and OBED manager is responsible for the daily operations in the Labor/Delivery and OBED departments; to include the supervision, management and direction of the staff and clinical practice in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Women's and Children's, the manager will direct staff in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance within the departments.
- The manager is responsible for leadership of nursing personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing.
- Graduated from an accredited, professional school of nursing.
- Minimum of five years in Labor/Delivery and/or High Risk Antepartum unit.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association and NRP required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to think independently.
- Able to interpret complicated Government communications.