Corcentric is seeking a high-level technologist from a Windows-server environment to lead our IT infrastructure team. This is a key role in Corcentric's technology efforts and will report directly to senior management. This person will be focused on operational best practices concerning security, availability, automation and monitoring.
There will be opportunity for technical and management growth with this position and you will have the ability to help shape the technology path of a growing organization. Effective management of the corporate IT area will allow for this person to focus on production environments running within AWS. This position also offers exposure to Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, and modern suite cloud-based tools.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with technology operations, including the support, implementation, and management of corporate and production windows server infrastructure. This would include windows server administration and active directory experience along withstandard tools used to manage a windows server infrastructure.
- Experience with cloud computing services (Amazon/Azure), VoIP phone system, enterprise backup system, and virtualization platforms.
- 1+ years direct employee/team management experience including hiring, coaching and daily management of geographically dispersed team members.
- Demonstrated project management skills in IT areas.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills, both written and verbal, with proven ability across all levels, both inside and outside the company.
- Strong customer service focus and experience working with end-users at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of current technology platforms and an understanding of future trends.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills that proactively address business needs and requirements with innovative, creative, and cost-effective solutions.
- Exchange administration experience along with experience in the Office 365 ecosystem (preferred experience).
- Ability to travel as needed.
Education and Certifications
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field preferred.
- Desired Microsoft Certifications (or equivalent demonstrable experience):
- MCSA: Office 365 Management
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
Required technical skills
- Windows server and active directory administration in a production environment.
- On-premises server and storage administration.
- AWS and/or Azure cloud services.
- Exchange 2010/2013.
- VoIP and Collaboration (Jabber, Skype).