What you will
The Manager of Imaging Services, reporting to the Director works in collaboration with the Chairman of the Department of Radiology, associated radiology medical directors,Radiology Outpatient Imaging Manager and supervisors.
Inpatient Service Lines (Direct Oversite) 100 FTE's
Manager Imaging Services primary responsibilities include:
- Directly overseeing patient imaging services; personnel, workflows, quality, and access to care,
- Developing and successfully implementing new technologies
- Developing strong relationships with referring providers and their staff,
- Promoting and ensuring an exceptional culture of service and engagement – with proven results via direct feedback from clients and staff,
- Proactively assessing market trends and opportunities,
- Developing and tracking access targets and ensuring success in meeting/exceeding market demands,
- Driving continuous process improvement efforts
- Assist with development and analysis of statistical and financial indicators for the Department of Radiology.
- Directly responsible ensuring quality service and compliance with State, Federal and JCAHO and other associated accreditation agencies' regulations;
- Adherence to departmental and hospital policies and procedures; and promotion of hospital's mission and values.
Manager Imaging services may assume the responsibilities of the Director, Imaging Services, in his/her absence.
What you will need
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years demonstarted leadership in an imaging center
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of imaging operations, skilled team facilitator, negotiator with vendors, excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer and software skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with various imaging software such as Cerner (EMR and RIS), Fuiji PACS and general HIS financial software competency desired.
- Applicable Modality MA Registration & Licensure if required.
- Applicable Modality CT Registration & Licensure if required.
- CRA (Certified Radiology Administrator-AHRA) preferred