Manager of Identity Access Management
The Manager of Identity Access Management (IAM) is responsible for managing the MGMRI IAM team which includes the end-to-end delivery of security services related to the Identity Management solutions, while enforcing MGMRI security, compliance and quality standards related to system and user access. The candidate must have experience managing a team of people that are responsible for supporting and developing the tools that are used to automate the user access process and access certification. A proven track record of delivering quality security services on time is a must. Knowledge of security best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful security services system is required. This position involves working closely with teams in other information security disciplines, as well as IT infrastructure, and operations areas.
- Leads the IAM team which includes delivering automated access security services, managing the quality of services delivered, developing team skills and fostering a high performance culture.
- Partners with the Director on opportunities to improve logical access provisioning processes.
- Motivates the team to accomplish the goals for the year.
- Collaborates with control owners and stakeholders across enterprise to develop and maintain logical access controls to safeguard MGMRI data and consumer information.
- Executes all responsibilities based on a solid knowledge of IT security and access management best practices and processes.
- Delivers on IAM projects as defined by the Director.
- Works closely with development teams and technical leads to build automation standards.
- Leads the automating application deployment and environment configuration management.
- Performs other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Security with focus on user access management and/or security access automation tools.
- Familiar with IT governance and compliance concepts, practices and procedures, which includes IT General Controls, PCI-DSS, SOX and Gaming MICS (Minimal Internal Control Standards).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skill.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA highly desired.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.