The HRIS Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the corporation’s human resource information system. Will work closely with members of the Information Technology team to ensure that the HR data is captured accurately and integrity is maintained.
- Overall Workday owner and architect; responsible for the development and continual enhancement of the Workday system.
- Own the Workday road map and strategic alignment with HR and business objectives.
- Lead a high performing team of system analysts; resource and tenant management responsibilities and provide escalation point for risks and issues.
- Responsible for leading design, configuration, coordination of integration, conducting testing, reporting, and deployment activities for projects and events.
- Lead requirements gathering, project management, testing strategy and effort.
- Responsible for development and enhancement of business processes, as well as upholding data privacy, data integrity and compliance guidelines.
- Oversee Workday adoption and release planning.
- Vendor management and oversight of vendor relationship, budget and knowledge transfer activities.
- Serve as a liaison between HR, IT and other departments to ensure collaboration and partnership.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or Master’s degree and 4 year of work-related experience, or 8 years equivalent work-related experience
- HRIS leadership experience and Workday experience (5 years minimum); experienceworking with global system/data preferred